MD Wear and Carry
This 16-hour course fulfills the Maryland State requirement necessary before applying for a wear and carry permit. This class covers at length:
- Maryland state firearms laws.
- Firearms safety.
- Firearm function.
- Firearms care, storage, and maintenance.
- Ammunition components.
- Marksmanship fundamentals.
- Equipment use and selection.
- Drawing from a holster.
- Shooting from concealment.
- Use of force.
- Deescalation techniques.
- Personal Protection strategies and situational awareness.
**Ammunition, protective equipment, and range fees are not included in this price but can be purchased at a discounted rate.**